Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Midnight Craze.

I'm an owl. I usually sleep around 1AM TUMBLIN'!!! I'm sure all of us are familiar with the black, boring 'WE'LL BE BACK SHORTLY' page on Tumblr. Over capacity twitter has their fail whale, so for Tumblr, The Oatmeal suggested Tumbeasts. And apparently David Karp has approved his design.

The new 'We'll be back shortly' page.


Pretty good actually. I hope they will change the design from time to time so his fellow Tumblr bees won't be so enraged at the situation. And we'll have more Tumblr jokes to tell reblog ;D



DER GOES MY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ


TUMBLR U HOAR. PPL BEEN EDITING PICZ N I WANA DO IT 2 LOLZ.

Meet my John Lennon, my dead husband. LOLJK people. Please don't take it seriously. Wonders of Adobe Photoshop. I hope this photoshop edit tells you how much I adore this man. (Apart of making me look so desperate.) I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEE~ This gonna be my Tumblr display picture soon.



Goodnight people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break a shell.